A Golden Opportunity
Full Terms and Conditions
- This competition is only eligible for individuals who purchased the 20 Years in Asia Gold Edition. The competition is open to those aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Entrants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any Prize awarded) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or resides. This Promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to any other aspect of the Promotion.
- Competition period: Enter between 18th January 2019 and 23.59 GMT on 8th June 2019.
- To Enter: Visit www.brompton.com/gold and enter your full name, email address, register your serial number to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Winner announcement: week commencing 17.06.19
- Multiple entries are not permitted throughout the Prize Draw.
- Prize: Only 1 lucky winner will be chosen at random to win a custom Brompton, up to the value of £1,500 for a family member or friend.
Further Prize Details:
- The prize will be collected from their nearest dealer. Winner may visit brompton.com/find-a-store to find the nearest dealer.
- A set date for delivery will be agreed with the winner and promoter after the prize draw ends.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and choose the bike specification for the selected winner. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Please allow up to 40 days for delivery of the prize from the date of winner acceptance.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 5 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 7 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting the Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- By entering this competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
Promoter: Brompton Bicycle Ltd, Unit 1 Ockham Drive, Greenford. London. UB6 0FD